The use of this site is provided by Park Lodge Consultancy. By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with – and be bound by – the following terms and conditions of use; if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use the website.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website – Park Lodge Consultancy. Our registered address is: Park Lodge, 1 Hockley Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 6QG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and is subject to change without notice.
- This website may also include links to other websites which are there as a basis for provision of further information. It does not follow that we endorse the website(s) in any way and – because we have no control over their respective contents – we accept no responsibility for them; or for any subsequent loss or damage that may arise from any use of them.
- With our written permission, you may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair & legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, in any way. Links must not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Copying of our site – or any part of it –is not permitted.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for these.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. This material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Reproduction is prohibited without our prior written consent and the status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- Unless there is an acknowledgment to the contrary, all trademarks reproduced on this website are owned by, or licensed to, us.
- You may print or download extracts from our site for your personal reference or to draw the attention of others to material posted on our site; you must not use any part of our site for commercial purposes without obtaining written permission to do so.